Monday, February 29, 2016

Got lots on my brain.

   Haven't had a chance to write lately as I have been dealing with chronic migraines.  But in that time a lot has happened in my day to day housewife life.

   There's a few things I'd like to write about but they are on total opposite spectrums of the board so I will have to devide them into different posts.

   With that being said I am going to try and get them out this week.   I have topics about school bullying, when to stop hovering and let your teen figure it out on their own and a few other things on my brain.

   Once again thanks for following and keep on keeping it REAL!!   Can't wait to write all my jumbled brain thoughts down for you to read and hopefully in way you will be able to relate.

   Sincerely
   A REAL Housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment