Thursday, February 11, 2016

Crap I've got the kids flu.

   Well I thought the flu was out of the house but boy was I wrong.   I am feverish and aching from head to toe.  I dropped the kids off at school in the a.m. and slept the entire day till I had to pick them up again.

   I cancelled their activities for the evening cause there is no way I am sitting around anywhere feeling like this.  Unfortunately I hadn't gotten around to picking up valentine's day cards for their classes today so I had no choice but to stop down the street at Walmart and grab them. Considering  they need them for tomorrow, I had no choice.

   Needless to say I was in and out fairly quickly.  I looked at the kids and said "these are the ones we are getting now let's go," all while trying not to faint or barf.    There definitely will not be any snacks brought in tomorrow.   All they are getting from me is tiny little paper cards.

  Anyhow, that's all I've got since I did nothing but sleep all day and am about to head back to la la land again.  Goodnight.


   Sincerely
   A REAL Housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment